Dr. Dennis Lobstein and Dr. Karen Kan share phototherapy patch protocols live on the Light Warrior Radio Podcast. They will continue to answer questions on-air during the first Monday of each month starting at 12 noon Eastern in order to help customers, distributors, and users from around the world get the most out of their phototherapy patches.
Over the last several years, we’ve spoken about topics ranging from spirituality to pain, to detoxification, and addressed almost every organ in the entire body. You can find the archives by searching PatchTrainingTeam.com/blog for the topic you are interested in. The content is all free and sharable.
Folks that call in live, or post their question in the chat will be the first priority in our Q & A monthly radio show sessions. After that, I’ll take questions from the LW Phototherapy Patch Training Team Facebook Page,
https://www.facebook.com/patchtrainingteam/events/ under the discussion tab.
You can listen to all the archives of Ask the Doctors phototherapy podcasts on Dr. Karen’s Podsite Page.
To contact Dr. Dennis for a personal consult, message him on Facebook here.
To tune into a more in-depth training with Dr. Dennis Lobstein, you may attend his AcuWave Community Health Education Healthwise Clinic on the third Monday of every month at 5:00 PM Eastern.
Here is the information you will need for this free class and clinic:
Phone Number: +1 (346) 248-7799
Meeting ID: 660 057 0113
Discover how to improve your health including how energy and Asian Medicine works. This call will be facilitated by Nurse Heidi and Dr. Dennis and each topic of discussion are open to whom is in attendance. He will be discussing health science about overall wellbeing*.
*In this clinic, Dr. Dennis & Nurse Heidi do not cure, treat, or diagnose any allopathic, western disease.
With everything going on in the world, it is easy to meltdown! When our resonant energy fields are unstable, and we are going up in an energetic octave to a higher vibration, it can be very uncomfortable, and we can get “sick” symptoms. Dr. Dennis Lobstein, Asian Medicine and Matrix Energetics Specialist join Dr. Karen in a conversation about using phototherapy patches to support alchemical transformation. Then we go to Q & A.
The Five Elements rotation using yin/yang pairs (for example using Aeon on the right and SP6C on the left) can help support your detoxification systems as well as stabilize your energy “coherence”. The yin is tonified and it is anchoring yang energy. You can be more focused and your organs can receive coherent energy and can function better. Yin patches include the tan patches of the Energy Enhancer or IceWave, as well as the SP6C patch. Instead of using the tan/white patches in the yin/yang pair, you can substitute SP6C/Aeon for additional hormonal balancing.
Dr. Dennis is experimenting with the X39 and X49 patches as a yin/yang pair. He is actually using X39/X49 on the left/right in the five-element rotation points. He likes adding carnosine and it works really well for stamina and supporting heart function. He puts carnosine on CV 17 to open up the chest Qi for heart or lung support. Alternatively, you can put it on Kidney 3 or 6 or head points GV 18, 19, or 20 for neurological concerns.
GV 18 is indicated for stabbing pain in the head, mania, depression, and insomnia issues.
Advanced Double Merkaba
- Yin/Yang pair on the arms
- Yin/Yang pair on the legs
- Carnosine on CV 17, centerline
- Alavida (activates pineal) and/or a Y-Age patch (Aeon or Glutathione) on CV 4 or 6 centerline
- You could also replace the above with Nirvana for supporting endorphins
Dr Dennis is part of the Stress Intervention Team here and invites people to check it out so that you can be prepared for inevitable stress in the future.
Q & A
Tah: How do I minimize a bump on the thyroid? I’ve been using glutathione and X39 for a couple of weeks on the thyroid.
- Dr. Dennis mentioned ST9 on either side of the neck supports the thyroid and is good for a sore throat. She can use X39 on the left and X49 on the right. Alternatively, she can use SP6C on the left and Aeon on the right for hormonal balance. She can rotate these with triple burner 17 points behind the ear (brain balancing)
- CV22 is a good point to use with Glutathione.
Tah: A fellow broke his back 10 years ago and he has a rod all the way down his back. He is having muscle cramps. If he uses any of the patches, he gets cramps. But he is able to tolerate Aeon brain balancing.
- Dr. Dennis – The patches increase intracellular hydration which increases metabolic efficiency. For every 1% increase in intracellular hydration, you get a 10% increase in metabolic efficiency. If you combine patches with Himalayan crystal salt in water, that may help.
- He can do the advanced brain balancing protocol: Aeon, X39, X49, Carnosine for two weeks each before trying points lower on the body.
- Dr. Karen – he may need even more minerals than he is taking given the chronicity.
Jean: She had to use a manual car and it messed up her toes. The fourth and third toes are numb all the way around, radiating back of the calf, up the thigh into the piriformis muscle. She’s tried multiple patching protocols to no avail. She had burning and numbness in her feet, to begin with prior to this incident.
- Dr Dennis suggested the Support Mountain protocol – IceWave on Bladder 57 right below the gastrocnemius muscle, white on right tan on left, then patch GV 2 Carnosine on the sacrum or GV 4 Life Gate with Aeon.
- Alternatively, would be to patch the affected bladder channel. Put the white at the buttock crease and the tan lower down on the bladder channel (like the bottom of the foot kidney 1 or side of the pinky at Bladder 67)
- Dr. Karen said she can also try bracketing the entire bladder meridian such as IceWave white on Bladder 2 (inner corner of the eyebrow) and the tan on Bladder 65 or 67 (outside pinky area) on the affected side.
Nan: How can she support her body by clearing her tooth infections? She has pain in the tooth, receding gums, and swelling in that area. She patched with glutathione on the face and the X39 on the Dan Tian and it helped quite a bit already.
- 2.5 pH hypochlorous acid breaks apart pathogens. Swishing around helps clear tooth infections easily, according to Dr. Dennis.
- Glutathione patch over right ST 6 point which is on the masseter muscle (and if it doesn’t work, then put the glutathione over the pain point, even if it is on the left, to see if that works better), and the tan IceWave patch or the SP6C on the left large intestine 4 points to pull toxic heat out of the head.
- You could put left stomach 44 with a negative patch such as or tan IceWave or the SP6C. That will draw heat out of the head and pull it down. If you want to use all of the above, you can use the SP6C on the large intestine 4 above (upper body) and the Tan patch on the left ST 44 foot in addition to the glutathione on the face.
Nan: She developed intestines poking out of her abdomen (umbilical hernia). Felt like it was going to burst. Ate bad food at Google, Inc. where she worked. She’d like help supporting her body to repair the tear. How can she support reducing the intraabdominal pressure so that she doesn’t herniate?
- Dr. Karen – make sure you eat well. Blessing the food helps. Also, block therapy can release deep fascia all the way through to the front of the spine by blocking the abdomen. Dr. Dennis – By unrestricting the colon this way, you’ll eliminate waste better and will support the Wei Qi immune field.
- Dr. Dennis – tonify the spleen using Energy Enhancer or IceWave patches on Spleen 6 or Spleen 9 (for swelling and support the intestines, as well as kidney and liver energy when you use Spleen 6). Alternatively, left Spleen 4 (tan) and right Pericardium 6 (white) simultaneously can help support these symptoms as well. Add X39 to the umbilicus, CV 8, to increase stem cell proliferation in that area. She can also do stacking with X49 on top of the X39.
Peggy: she has a woman who is a retired RN who had a tooth problem and she’s been in terrible pain. She has deep nerve pain in the left tooth 19. She has Icewave, Aeon, and X39/49 available.
- The lung and large intestine meridian go through that tooth via the Dental Chart which you can look up via a search engine such as Duck Duck Go. She hasn’t gotten feedback from her yet on whether this strategy has helped but would like more ideas.
- Dr. Dennis – White IceWave on Large intestine 4 and Tan IceWave on left Lung 7, 8, 9 (overlaps all of them), and Y-Age locally such as Glutathione or Aeon. You can even stack them if they work better that way.
- Optional Stomach 6 X39 on the left and X49 on the right or stacked on top of the lung/large intestine points, respectively.
Peggy: 82-year-old with terrible pain from his middle belly to the centerline of his back over a year from shingles. He’s been on Aeon, X39, X49 brain balancing. He’s using IceWave and that caused dizziness. Detox? Then she moved X39/49 to the midsection. Tan on left liver 3 and white on right Gallbladder 41 as advised by Dr. Dennis on the last show. He hadn't noticed any change yet. He has also added Himalayan Salt and magnesium.
- Use IceWave tan on the spine and white on the sternum along with the level of the rib where the nerve is hurting.
- Alternatively, you can use the X39 on the back of the spine and the X49 on the front
- Invasive Chinese Medicine procedure that works according to Dr. Karen: bloodletting with cupping if he can’t figure out which acupuncture points are working
- Dr. Dennis – switch to IceWave on Stomach 36 with Y-Age patch(es) further up on CV 12 to support rebellious stomach Qi (for dizziness)